If you were tagged and now have questions I don't mind if you scroll straight down to my apologies lmao
tagged me to a thing again...
PS I don't agree with the rules so you don't have to either
1. Write 13 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. You have to tag 13 people.
4. You can't say you don't do tags.
5. Tag-backs are ALLOWED. (i love to be tagged back ewe)
6. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS.
7. You have to finish this within a week. If not, you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
8. Be creative with the title.
1. I hate guilt-tripping, pressuring and coercing *cough* notreferencingtotherulesnotatall*cough*
2. I want to be the kind of person who curls under a blanket on cold winter days and puts on relaxing music and reads a book and drinks tea but I don't like tea so sometimes when I feel like torturing myself (but not by reading angst fanfic, which is my usual method) I force myself to drink tea with lots of honey rip
3. I'm too chill for my own good
4. I'm married to an anime body pillow
& in need of kinkshaming
5. I love talking about myself and my interests but I don't want to come off as annoying/overly self-centered so irl I often end up accidentally keeping things to myself.
6. After years of trying to figure out my social skills I came to the conclusion that making friends is surprisingly easy for me, but it takes a long time before I start calling a person a friend because I don't want to seem annoying or desperate or pathetic in case the other person doesn't consider me their friend
and then I can't keep those friendships lmao so far three years has been the maximum
7. (going back to #3) literally my only aspiration in life is to be better than Osomatsu Matsuno. Which also shows how negatively warped my perception of him is hahhaha I'm sorry
8. Even I don't know when I'm joking and when I'm being serious so yah it's up to you fam
9. If I could choose between A) completely eradicating wars and famine for the rest of eternity B) never having to write a single passage of any kind of non-fictional text ever again in my life if I didn't want to, I would choose B no sweat
10. I took MBTI test once but disagreed with it so I don't trust the system anymore.
11. I don't believe completely bad people exist and I forgive easily, it's starting to feel like a problem I blame that feeling 10000% on tumblr
13. I would die if I heard Yusuke Shirai pronounce my name with his goddamn accent, his English is glorious and I will forever treasure Boueibu s2ep5 for that half a second when he said "volleyball"1. What's your skin type?
- Absolutely no fucking idea. It's... skin? No clue I don't even care tbh2. How's the weather atm?
- Cool outside. Getting darker. Not a trace of wind. Looks very peaceful.3. Do you have house plants?
- Plants are living organisms and I can barely keep myself alive let alone healthy haha no thanks. Never ask me to water your plants for you either I cannot be trusted with anything that's supposed to live4. Have you ever donated to a charity?
- .... most likely5. What did you think of the last Summer Of Steven?
- Too fast but the episodes were good. More great songs and my favorite type of filler, body swap episode!! I love those for the sole reason of actors having to imitate each other's characters6. Who would you like to cosplay?
- BOY do you want the complete list?? I can't give you the complete list because I don't remember everything myself haha. But atm my Karamatsu and 9th Doctor cosplays are basically complete (if I don't find better pants) and I've been wanting to cosplay Bulma since I was like 14 so I gotta do her some day
I need to cosplay girls too wtf7. What's your favourite movie genre?
- horror and children's cartoons8. Favourite food?
- I like basically all oven-made foods, lasagna, macaroni casserole, the like. Very common in Finland. Couldn't find English names for any other ones I had in mind haha, guess my taste in food is more Finnish than I realized. (Tho I also love Japanese food, like curry and different types of ramen and yakisoba)9. Do you knit/crochet?
- fuck no I only use my hands to draw, type and click the mouse10. Do you strive to evolve with your art or do you make just whatever you like?
- Guess it's more the latter? I mean of course I'd love to get better at what I do but if it stops being fun or starts to feel too much like a fucking Quest for the One Ring then what's the point11. You hoard anything?
- too stingy to buy stuff, too lazy to gather12. Do you have hiding places in your house to keep the stuff you don't want your parents/siblings/roomies/partner to see?
- I don't suppose?13. What would your dream hairstyle look like?
- atm I just want the buzzcut back, but a DREAM hairstyle would probably be like an undercut with curls on top, pretty much like this
, but my hair type isn't naturally that curly so it would require work and also regular trimming so k den
alRIGHT LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS aka my questions
1. Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
2. Are you happy with the type of clothing you usually wear or do you wish you had money/guts/something else to dress differently?
3. Do you read or write fanfiction?
4. What's your opinion on hedgehogs?
5. Do you speak other languages than your native one?
6. What's your favorite game?
7. When you go/if you went to conventions, do you or would you waste too much money on stuff?
8. Do you have anything you consider a "guilty pleasure"?
9. Pineapple on pizza, yes or no?
10. If any animal were suitable for domestication, which would you want as a pet?
11. If you died now, what would your last words be?
And ummm I don't know anyone on dA really so... I'm just gonna... Tag some people who seem nice enough... I'm sorry, most of you probably have no flippin idea who I think I am but I just wanted to feel included so umm you don't actually need to do anything if you don't wanna I'm just. Throwing tags around.KuudesSilma
(tagging you back we're continuing this forever honhonhon)CuteFlare BobsCookie cobb-twins D-issimulate RikanMiuki waltzcat